- 1.Fix Sales: Knowing Buyer’s Journey is like Creating a GPS for Your Sales Process
- 2.Fix Sales Problems With The Power in the “Voice of the Customer”
- 3.Leverage Customer Voice into “Explosive Sales Growth”
- 4.Who Owns the Voice of Your Market and Voice of Your Customer? ..Hint (not sales!)
- 5.Voice of Market Identifies “Roundabouts” in your Sales Process
- 6.Voice of the Market Identifies Key Buying Triggers
- 7.Increase Sales: Key Buying Seasons Surface in “Voice of Market” Work
- 8.“Voice of the Customer” Increases Profits…Lesson from a Christmas Ham
- 9.Voice of Customer Finds “Sales Secret Weapons”
- 10.Voice of Customer: Understanding the Entire Iceberg of Purchase Decisions Today
- 11.Improve Sales Productivity With Voice of the Customer Research
- 12.What is The Biggest Threat to Customer Voice Research? (It may surprise you!)
- 13.Give Salespeople More Time to Sell With Voice of The Customer Research
- 14.Customer Voice Research Identifies Content Buyers Need Today
- 15.Identify Purchase Influencers with VOC
- 16.The End Of The Greatest Show On Earth and What We Can Learn About Training
- 17.Voice of Customer Identifies New Markets and New Product Applications
- 18.17 Benefits Of Voice Of Customer
Understanding the voice of your customer is critical to achieving your sales and profit objectives today. Taking the time to clearly understand your buyers, how they buy, what they need to buy and why they don’t buy today is critical in developing a strategic business development growth process.
Below are 17 reasons why companies who capture and leverage the voice of their customers consistently win year over year.
How does your team capture the voice of your customers today?
How often do you conduct this research?
Is there any reason you feel you should not understand the voice of your customer today? (please share)
Have you experienced other benefits from capturing the voice of your customers?
We serve dynamic markets today. How buyers buy today is much different than how they bought 5 to 10 years ago. How buyers buy tomorrow will likely change as well.
Market leading organizations understand the importance of capturing your customer voice today and leveraging what they learn to increase sales and profits.